Graduate Landscape Architect
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year DOE
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
We are excited to announce we have an opportunity for a Graduate Landscape Architect to become an integral part of ProHort Ltd. As a graduate in Landscape Architecture you will producing a range of documents to support planning application and development projects. These would include landscaping schemes and strategies, Visual Impact Assessments, planting plans and other documentation as required. The role is mostly office based, however some site visits will be required to assess potential development sites. The role requires working with a wide range of stakeholders including planners, other specialists, developers, agents, consultants, statutory bodies and the public.
There will be associated administrative tasks within the role and the option of training in arboricultural surveys and the identification of Japanese knotweed and other invasive weeds will be made available.
- Efficient and well organised.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and logistical thinking.
- Comfortable with working independently.
- You will be well presented and respectful.
- Self-Motivated and able to motivate others.
- A desire to further knowledge and expand your skill set through self-learning and courses (training will be provided/paid for by the company).
- Experience with AutoCAD or Vectorworks.
- Educated to a minimum Degree level in a relevant field.
- Driving licence preferable.
- Work to a high standard, showing attention to detail, showing care and thought in your work.
- Confident verbal and written communication skills.
- Looking to improve processes that are in place with regards, efficiency aspects of the company.
- You will want to promote the companies using social media and in your general day to day affairs.
As you will be working amongst other members of staff in the office it is important that you can work well as part of a team and are willing to help and support other members.
Successful candidates will receive:
- Training, support and continued professional development
- Excellent financial package with additional incentives and bonuses,
- Team events/outings on a regular basis.
If you are interested in the Graduate Landscape Architect position at ProHort Ltd, please submit your C.V. and application in writing, for the attention of Marianne Gibson to: email@example.com.